Liberal bullshit free zone.
this makes me want to happy cry.
u go old man!! u eat ur salad!!
- I have a family member of some sort who was at Pearl Harbor when the Japanese bombed it in WWII, he survived.
- My ancestors on both sides are German; I think my Grandfather actually figured out the little town in Germany that my dad’s side of the family immigrated from.
- My dad’s side of the family has been Roman Catholic for a couple hundred years.
- I think my mother told me one time that we are distantly related to Abraham Lincoln.
- I am married to Max Irons, but he doesn’t know it.
The Left so truly believes there are no differences among the various races other than in their outer appearances that they’ve become blind to what is so painfully obvious.
The Obama administration is urging schools to abandon overly zealous discipline policies that civil rights advocates have long said lead to a school-to-prison pipeline that discriminates against minority students.
That they’ve “long said” this means they’ve long been blind.
The official disciplinary policies of schools do not discriminate. Are some teachers and principals discriminating? Perhaps they are, perhaps they aren’t. I’ll explain shortly why they should.